How You Can Help
Be a Prayer Warrior
This honestly would be the most important way you can help us because God is the one in charge of everything that goes on through this ministry. As of right now we do not have a newsletter that shares specific prayer requests, but Lord willing down the road we will. In the meantime here is a list of a few general things you can lift up to the Lord for us:
- Lead us to ladies who God would have to go through the course
- Wisdom in speaking to the people God puts in our path
- Compassion and understanding to relate with others
- That the enemy would not have or gain a foothold or stronghold in our ministry
- Protection both physically and spiritually for the leaders and course participants
- Guidance in creating encouraging content through the blog and podcast
- Closer relationships with Christ for the leaders, followers, participants, and supporters.
- Humility and a Christ centered kingdom minded focus
- Servants hearts for the leaders
- That funds would be provided for the ministry to continue
Scriptures You Can Pray
- Ephesians 3:12 – boldness and confidence in Christ
- 2 Corinthians 5:17-21 – our goal of reconciling ladies to Christ
- James 3:17 – wisdom from the Holy Spirit
- Psalm 1 – we would be as a tree planted by the waters
- Psalm 37:4-5 – delighting in the Lord and committing to Him
- Proverbs 3:5-6 – trusting in the Lord with all our heart
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 – the 12:9 challenge would be accomplished by each lady and leader that participates
If you know of someone who would be interested in our content or services, please share with them our site BeStillandRun.com. Any lady of any age over 18 can apply for an opening in our course. (We do not offer services to men at the time, sorry for any inconvenience.) Please do not share anyone’s contact information with us. We will not reach out to someone, as we feel that is encroaching on people’s personal space. We are happy to add on new participants any time the course has an opening but because of limited space required for more personal interaction, there may be a waiting list.
Share, Like, and Leave Comments
This may seem like a small thing, but this is huge because it helps spread the word of who we are and what we do. It shows others that we are worth stopping and checking out.
Since we rely solely on donations to keep this ministry going we are very thankful for every bit that comes in, as it allows us to focus more time and energy on helping others through Be Still and Run. Most expenses are spent on the B2B Course and keeping the website going. Since we just started taking donations, we cannot tell you exactly what percentages of the money goes to at this time, but at your request, we would be happy to share with you the costs of the process and everything we do at present. Right now your donations will keep us going and help us be able to spend more time reaching out to people. Thank you for any help you can give in this area!
Want to Be A Patron?
That is great! Use this link and set up recurring payments. If you would like us to mention you as a Patron let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to use the same name you set up the payments with so we know who you are!