Hey there!! My name is Alli Anne and I am super excited you are here! After running for a number of years I have realized one of the highlights for me has been problem fixing. I love seeing the growth that comes from challenges. As time goes on I want nothing more but to help other women get the same results I have been seeing in my own life by applying the basic rule of 1 Timothy 4:8 by living a reconciled life (2 Corinthians 5:17-21)! One step at a time we can transform our running career from the inside-out.
What are the Basics that we focus on?
- Creating an effective Warm Up
- Creating an effective Cool Down
- Learning How to Stay Consistent
- What Type of Stretching Works Best for You
- Finding Nutrition Strategies that Work for You
- Improving Your Form for Better Efficiency
- Learning Recovery Techniques that Benefit Your Training
- Learning How to Breath to Relax Your Muscles
- Strengthening Your Core for Better Form
- Retraining Your Thought Patterns to Run in Victory
- Using Rest to Your Advantage
- Using the Power of Knowing Your Why?
What additional things do we focus on to improve your running?
- Training using your PRE (Perceived Rate of Exertion)
- Forgetting the Watch
- Focusing on the Basics
- Increasing your Cadence
- Listening to Your Body and Finding what Works for You
- Intuitive Training
- Taking care of Injuries before they Get Worse
As the heart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?Psalm 42:1-2
Hey there! I’m stoked that you’re interested in becoming a Reconciled Athlete and I am so excited to work with you!
But before we get started, here are a few things to consider:
Have you participated in the Back to the Basics Course?
The B2B course is what Reconciled coaching is founded upon. It’s in all essence the basics that must be gone over before we can work on the “deep stuff” within the 1:1 coaching program. You can check out the side column to see what Basics we focus on.
What is the “Deep Stuff”?
First off we make sure that you are consistently running with God as this is the most important aspect of Reconciled Coaching. Once you have this down it’s time to start creating that intimate relationship with Christ that God created you to have! Here is your road map:
- Review – Running with God
- Identifying and Removing Lies
- Living out of the truth of who we are in Christ
- Living out of the truth of who God really is
- Getting rid of strongholds
- Getting rid of idols
- Finding your unique purpose on earth
- Creating good habits
- Action time!
How will this help you become a better runner?
1 Timothy 4:8 says, “…bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things…” When we want to change an outward problem, we must start from the inside. A Christian runner can only be as good as his internal soul. And besides, the joy swelling in your heart from living life with Christ will flow through your body as you run and begin changing the way you complete every workout.
Are you ready for this?
Freedom is awesome and worth every effort! But are you ready to put in that effort? Are you ready to let go of bitterness, sin habits, self-condemnation, lies about who you are in Christ and who God is, and the idols and strongholds that keep you from having an intimate relationship with Christ? This work isn’t for the faint of heart, it’s hard dirty work that can be quite painful to our sinful hearts. You must be tired of living life the way you are and be ready to throw yourself completely into the life of Jesus being your Lord. It will take time, but the more you surrender to God, the more joy and freedom you will receive which will set you on a path you will never want to end because a relationship with Jesus is what your heart truly desires!
And last but not least, what does it look like to have an intimate relationship with Christ anyway? What are you missing?
- Going to bed satisfied and fulfilled with what you did during the day.
- Waking up with purpose and excitement to tackle what ever God brings your way.
- Feeling loved and cared for even when people hurt you.
- Being content with little everyday tasks.
- Having that empty dull feeling in your heart and soul full of Christ’s love for you.
- Having a romantic relationship full of flowers, love letters, and fun dates.
- Be able to hear God’s voice and love spending time with Him.
- Getting answers to prayer in ways you could never imagine.
- Having someone to care for your heart and hold you while you cry.
- And in all honesty, anything else your heart desires because God is the fulfiller of dreams.
Okay so what exactly is Reconciled Coaching? Is this about running or our spiritual life?
Both! It’s about using your running to help with your spiritual life and the other way around! It’s a win-win! As we talk about in the Back to the Basics Program, your first step in creating an intimate relationship with God is to taste and see that He is good. Why on earth would you want to eat something without first tasting it?
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
2 Corinthians 5:17-21